- For any number of performers and any instrument.
- This score can be performed in any manner the performer wishes, including aurally, visually. kinesthetically, synesthetically, interactively, literally, symbolically, or philosophically.
- This score can be performed in all manners simultaneously.
- The performer should consider all aspects of new rain including all its smells, touches, sounds, tastes, and colours.
- All senses of trees, plants, animals, birds, insects, rocks, soil, sky, wind and clouds may be included.
- A deep awareness of the performer's surroundings and the soundscape is suggested.
- This score does not need to be performed to be performed, and can be performed by sitting and listening to rain.