For Stuart Dempster
- This piece is performed using sound and/or silence, or by using neither sound nor silence.
- It may be played with no notes, one note, or ten thousand notes.
- No thought or action of the performer is required.
- This piece may be approached naturally, with every sense and perception included.
- The shadows of three stones may or may not be considered.
- The existence of this piece may be left undetermined.
Written in response to Dempster's "no score" Miranda Calling.
© Randy Raine-Reusch, SOCAN