for vocal or instrumental choir
- Written for any number of performers, this score can be performed in any manner the performer wishes, including aurally, visually. kinesthetically, synesthetically, interactively, literally, symbolically, or philosophically.
- It can also be read from right to left or left to right, and pitch may or may not be interpreted vertically
- A deep understanding of willows may be helpful.
- The performer may wish to sit close to or under a willow, or give a willow branch to a parting friend.
- A deep awareness of the performer's surroundings and the soundscape is suggested.
- This score can be performed in all manners simultaneously.
- This score is performed by being regarded, and does not need to be performed to be performed.
© Randy Raine-Reusch SOCAN