When Listening to the Rain
for Javanese Gamelan - Pelog
- This score may be performed while listening to the rain, or with memories of listening to the rain.
- All sounds of rain experienced, as well as those not experienced should be considered.
- Rain should effect every note played or unplayed in this score.
- A deep awareness of the performer's surroundings and the soundscape is suggested.
- Aspects of this score can be performed aurally, visually. kinesthetically, synesthetically, interactively, literally, symbolically, or philosophically.
- This score can be performed in all manners simultaneously.
- This score can be performed in silence.