Spring Mountain, Winter Moon
- Written for any number of performers, this score can be performed in any manner the performer wishes,including aurally, visually. kinesthetically, synesthetically, interactively, literally, symbolically, or philosophically.
- This score is performed by being regarded, and can be performed in all manners simultaneously.
- A deep awareness of the performer's surroundings and the soundscape is suggested.
- Section One can be read from right to left or left to right.
- If more than one performer, it may be performed with all vocalists reading the same sections, or with each vocalist choosing a different section.
- This score may or may not be performed in unison.
- This score can be performed in all manners simultaneously.
© Randy Raine-Reusch, SOCAN