No Stones in Time
For Pauline Oliveros
- This piece is performed using sound and/or silence, or by using neither sound nor silence.
- This score can be performed by playing only the pitches indicated, by playing all pitches except the pitches indicated, or any combination of the two.
- No thought or action of the performer is required.
- A deep awareness of the soundscape, and the performance environment is suggested.
- Aspects of this score may be performed in any manner the performer wishes, including aurally, visually, kinesthetically, synesthetically, literally, symbolically, or philosophically.
- Time, in all dimensions, is an essential element of this score and therefore should be neither regarded nor disregarded.
Given to Pauline Oliveros for her 70th birthday.
© Randy Raine-Reusch SOCAN