- For any number of performers and any instrument.
- Whole note with arrow on either side of each segment indicates that any pitch can be used to play segment and that segment can be read from either direction.
- This score can be performed in any manner the performer wishes, including aurally, visually. kinesthetically, synesthetically, interactively, literally, symbolically, or philosophically.
- This score can be performed in all manners simultaneously.
- This score is performed by being read, and does not need to be performed to be performed.
© Randy Raine-Reusch, SOCAN