- Written for ichigenkin, any other instrument, and any number of performers.
- This score can be performed in any manner the performer wishes, including by being read or by walking in the forest.
- It can be performed aurally, visually. kinesthetically, synesthetically, interactively, literally, symbolically, or philosophically.
- A deep awareness of the performer's surroundings and the soundscape is suggested.
- This score can be performed in all manners simultaneously, and does not need to be performed to be performed.
© Randy Raine-Reusch, SOCAN